The Secret to Having a Trained Dog is Simple When You Use the Right Methods
You are much closer to having a trained dog than you think. The biggest problem for most dog owners is confusion. They don’t know who to listen to or believe. I’ll reveal all the methods and techniques you’ll ever need in my book. More importantly, you’ll discover WHY these techniques work. Picture your dog finally trained and listening to all of your commands by training just a few minutes a day.
Certain training techniques produce amazing results.
Your dog can be trained in just a few minutes a day. Your dog can quickly learn to come back when you call, walk on leash without pulling, and never jump on you or anyone else.
Why then do so many people have a difficult time training their dogs?
The answer is simple: Not all training is the same. In fact, there are many different ways to train a dog and much of the information on dog training is old, outdated and in many cases, downright harmful to dogs.
Some methods of training can make a dog aggressive, fearful or withdrawn.
That’s why I decided to write a book on dog training. I show you the exact steps you need to know that I have learned over 20+ years training dogs.
You see, I got my first dog when I moved out on my own. I was completely confused and had NO idea what I was doing and quickly became frustrated, angry and often depressed.
I was terrible at housetraining and would come home every day to a mess on my carpet and something chewed.
The relationship went from bad to worse with my little sheltie. I started reading every book I could get my hands on and kept getting more and more confused. Each book seemed to tell me something different.
I ended up hiring a “professional” dog trainer and decided I was going to get my dog trained and figured he would have all the right answers.
I was shocked by the collar he put on my dog and when he started to yank my dog around. I felt terrible watching as my dog was yanked around the yard. I asked if there was another way to train and was laughed at.
The trainer firmly stated: “Dogs respond to a strong pack leader and you need to do this in order for your dog to learn.”
One more session with this guy and I fired him. It was at that point that my life literally changed. I decided to learn everything I could about dog training and behavior. What started as a quest to find out more about dog training to help my dog turned into a full time profession.
I enrolled in classes, attended seminars, traveled the country and met and worked with some of the best dog trainers on the planet.
I discovered that different training methods produced different results. Then I began experimenting and started to develop a training system; a simple, easy dog training system that anyone could follow to get great results with their
Then I started helping other people train their dogs and eventually opened a dog training school helping thousands of dog owners to train their dogs. In 2007, I decided my goal was to help even more people understand dog behavior and
I sat down and wrote the book, “The Amazing Dog Training Man,” sharing all the secrets I had learned at a price anyone can afford.
- A “short cut” way for ending behavior problems. (Discover the root cause of 80% of behavior problems and how this short cut can eliminate a lot of headaches)
- The single biggest mistake new dog owners make when they even start training. (This mistake almost guarantees failure unless you avoid it.)
- The #1 “big mistake” people make when choosing a training collar that can have life-long harmful effects
- The incredible dog training secret I learned from an Ex-Russian Special Forces Instructor that can immediately make the most hyper dog calm and controlled in any situation.
- An almost unknown way to use a bagel to stop your dog from stealing food off your counters and tables forever
- A rare fact: Why you should NOT listen to anyone that tells you to never play tug with your dog. (It’s true – most dog owners have been told to never play tug. Tug is great for your dog physically and mentally. Instead learn the rules of tug and safely play this game with your dog.)
- Simple psychological “tricks” that teach your dog that you are pack leader. You can teach your dog that you are the leader without ever using force or harmful techniques.
- What to do if your dog does not come back to you when you call. Discover the simple training technique that attracts your dog to you like a small piece of metal to a high powered magnet.
- A unique (but extremely simple and proven) way for any dog owner to quickly stop their dog from pulling on leash.
- A scientifically proven way (used by behaviorists for years) to transform stubborn dogs that don’t respond to commands into happy, willing, easy to train companions
- The “hidden danger” in choke, electronic and prong collars
- The little known secret to teaching your dog the stay command… in ten minutes or less
- How to avoid the 5 biggest dog training myths that have been taught for the last 50 years. (Scary thing is… many of the dog training “experts” still teach these myths. Yet, in most cases these myths can actually harm your dog.)
“Eric Letendre isn’t just another dog trainer who parrots out ‘methods’ from someone else’s book, he understands the principles behind dog behavior and can show you how to apply them in a way that will have your dog literally begging for more!”
“I thought my dog Kimmy was a candidate for canine ADHD before I met Eric. Now, she is well-behaved, obedient, and comes on command. She is also an American Kennel Club Canine Good Citizen. It is all due to the training she received from Eric.”
Sara Arruda, Veterinary Technician
Anchor Animal Hospital
“When my clients ask me for training advice I always point them to one place: Eric Letendre. There is no book that offers more dog training help. The information that Eric shares in this amazing book is worth ten times the cost. See for yourself the dedication and knowledge Eric offers in this book. My highest recommendation.”
Hermosa Beach, CA
“We have become better owners because of what we have learned from Eric. We have gotten knowledge and help that we wouldn’t have gotten anyplace else.”
Sheila & Peter Hagensen
“THANK YOU for being online. I am having SO MUCH success with our dog Licorice- who is also my assistance dog in training. I was seriously thinking that she may not be the match and YOUR PROGRAM changed everything! Thanks again.”
The Mold Lady
“Clients that we have recommended to Eric Letendre have come back with nothing but great results.”
Dr. Jim Lunig, DVM
Spinnaker Veterinary Clinic
Obviously, the training techniques and methods have dramatically helped many dog owners – and they can help you to.
It’s the knowing the right methods that will finally stop the confusion and help you train your dog to become the envy of friends and family. Imagine just a few weeks from today and your dog could be walking at your side, coming back when you call and more.
One last thing, I almost forgot to mention. Maybe no one else has ever told you this but dog training should be fun! Fun for you and your dog. The methods you’ll learn are easy and fun to do with your dog.
When I developed my system I wanted to make sure the trainer and dog where having fun. We have much more success when we are doing something we enjoy.
So if you’re ready to finally have a well trained dog AND have some fun while doing it grab your book today:
All the best,